Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Vacation Notice and Mainland Matters at SL13B

In a couple of hours in first life, I'll be heading across the Pond for a week in Ireland. No blogging while on vacation, tho' I do have a couple of very fun places to feature when I return! While I'm away this week, please do visit the Mainland Matters parcel at the SL13B celebration (pictured below). There are two mailboxes set up on the walls - the one near the map invites visitors to give me suggestions of great places to blog about, and the one on the opposite side of the build invites visitors to comment on "Why does Mainland matter to YOU?" The parcel was a lot of fun to put together; thank you to builder and scripter extraordinaire Anthony (adudenamed.anthony), to Patch Linden for permission to use the LDPW's fabulous "Visit the Mainland!" poster, and to the amazing Ziki Questi for all of her essential and continued help with the display. See you in a week! -Kinn

No comments:

Post a Comment